Affiliation: Toulouse School of Economics
Address: Manufacture des Tabacs, 21 allée de Brienne, 31000, Toulouse, France
Telephone: +33 561 128 582
Research Interests: Information Economics, Industrial Organization, Regulation, Public Economics
Wilfried Sand-Zantman is professor at the Toulouse School of Economics and research director at the IDEI. He holds a Master in Economics and Statistics from the ENSAE (Paris) and a PhD in Economics from the University of Toulouse 1. Wilfried’s research interests are in industrial organization, regulation, and more generally informational economics. He is currently associated editor of Information Economics and Policy. His articles have been published in international journals such as the European Economic Review, the Journal of Industrial Economics, the Journal of Public Economic Theory, the Rand Journal of Economics, and the Review of Network Economics.
- « Economic Integration and Political Accountability », European Economic Review, 48, 2004, 1001-1025.
- « Signaling and the Design of Delegated Management for Public Utilities», with D. Martimort, RAND Journal of Economics, Vol. 37(4), 2006, 63-782
- « Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information», with D. Martimort and J.C Poudou, Journal of Industrial Economics , Vol. 58, 2010, 324- 348.
- « Public and private investment in Regulated Network Industries: Coordination and Competition issues », with B. Jullien and J. Pouyet, Review of Network Economics, Vol. 9, 2010.
- «Solving Global Warming Problems: Beyond Markets, Simple Mechanisms May Help! » with D. Martimort, Canadian Journal of Economics, Vol. 46 (2), 2013.
Events & Presentations
Research Programs & Projects