Affiliation: Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
Other Affiliation: Baffi Center and Defap, University of Bocconi, Milan
Address: Soldbjerg Plad 3, 2000 Frederiksberg - Copenhagen
Telephone: +45 38152374
Web page: veronicagrembi website
Research Interests: Law and Economics, Health Economics and Public Finance
Since 2013 I am an Assistant Professor of Law and Economics at Copenhagen Business School, University of Frederiksberg, Denmark.
- “Curb Your Premium: The Impact of Monitoring Malpractice Claims” (with S. Amaral-Garcia), Health Policy 114(2-3), 139-146.
- “Judging Under Political Pressure: An Empirical Analysis of Constitutional Review Voting in the Spanish Constitutional Court” (with N. Garoupa and F. Gómez-Pomar), Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization 29 (3): 513-534, 2013.
- “Judicial Independence and Party Politics in Constitutional Courts: The Case of Portugal” (with S. A. Garcia and N. Garoupa) Journal of Empirical Legal Studies 6: 381-404, 2009.
Events & Presentations
- Grants 2015 Carlsberg Foundation, 60,000DKK (approx. 8,000 euro), to the research “Medical malpractice regimes and their consequences on the healthcare sector and the population wellbeing. Empirical evidence from Denmark.”
Research Programs & Projects
- “Life Saving Effects of Hospitals Proximity”, (with P. Bertoli)
- “Courts, Scheduled Damages, and Hospitals”, (with P. Bertoli)
- "Regression Discontinuity Designs Based on Population Thresholds: Cautionary Tales from France, Germany, and Italy" (with A. C. Eggers, R. Freier, and T. Nannicini).