Affiliation: Department of Economics and Finance (DEF) - University of Tor Vergata
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Telephone: +39 06 7259 5731
Research Interests: Monetary Economics; DSGE Modelling; Fiscal and Monetary Policy; International Economics; Simulation Analysis.
Education Ph.D. in Economics, (Dottorato di Ricerca), University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (2003).
M.A. in International Economics, (D.E.S-Diplôme d'études supérieurs), Graduate Institute of International Study (IUHEI), Université de Genève (2001).
B.A. in Economics, (Laurea in Economia e Commercio), University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (1998).
- "Productivity Growth and Volatility: How Important are Wage and Price Rigidities?", (with Alessandra Pelloni), Oxford Economic Papers, forthcoming.
- "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy", 2013 (with Fabio Di Dio and Francesco Felici), Journal of Policy Modeling, 35(1).
- "National Oligopolies and Economic Geography", (with F. Orioli and F. Trionfetti), The Annals of Regional Science, 48(1), 2012.
- "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons" , (with N. Giammarioli and A. Piergallini), Research in Economics , 66(2).
- "Endogenous Growth, Monetary Shocks and Nominal Rigidities", (with A. Pelloni and L. Rossi), Economics Letters, 113(2), 2011.
Events & Presentations
Research Programs & Projects
- R&D, Uncertainty and Long-Run Growth (with Alessandra Pelloni and Lorenza Rossi)
- Environmental Policy and Macroeconomic Dynamics (with Fabio Di Dio)
- Going for Green Growth: A Simulation Analysis of the Reform Agenda (with Fabio Di Dio)