Affiliation: Department of Economics and Finance (DEF) - University of Tor Vergata
Other Affiliation: Cefin, Ceis
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Telephone: +39 06 7259 5913
Research Interests: Household Portfolio Choices, Ageing and Financial Markets, Financial Markets and Business Cycle
Post-doc Fellow at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, 2007.
PhD in "Computational Methods for the Forecast and the Modeling of Economic and Financial Choices", University of Bergamo, 2006.
M.Sc. in Economics, University of Warwick, UK, 2005.
Laurea cum laude in Economics - Finance and Insurances, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, 2003.
- V. Atella – M. Brunetti – N. Maestas (2012), "Household Portfolio Choices, Health status and Health Care Systems: A cross-country analysis based on SHARE", Journal of Banking and Finance, 36 (5), 1320–1335.
- G. Bertocchi – M. Brunetti – C. Torricelli (2011), "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach", Journal of Banking and Finance, 35 (11), 2902-2915.
- M.Brunetti - C. Torricelli (2010), "Population age structure and household portfolio choices in Italy", European Journal of Finance, 16 (6), 481-502.
- M. Brunetti - C. Torricelli (2010), "Demographics and asset returns: does the dynamics of population ageing matter?", Annals of Finance, 6 (2), 193-219.
- M. Brunetti - C. Torricelli (2009), "Economic Activity and Recession Probabilities: information content and predictive power of the term spread in Italy", Applied Economics, 41 (18), 2309-2322.
Events & Presentations
Research Programs & Projects