Affiliation: Department of Economics and Finance (DEF) - University of Tor Vergata
Other Affiliation: DeFiMS, SOAS, University of London
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Telephone: +39 06 7259 5727 - Fax: +39 062020500
Research Interests: Applied Econometrics, Development Economics
Pasquale Scaramozzino graduated in Statistics and Economics from Università di Roma La Sapienza, and received his MSc and PhD from the London School of Economics. He taught at the University of Bristol, University College London and SOAS (University of London), and joined Tor Vergata as a Professor of Economics in 2004.
- "Tariff Liberalization and Trade Specialization: Lessons from India" (with Michele Alessandrini, Bassam Fattouh and Benno Ferrarini), Journal of Comparative Economics, Volume 39, Issue 4, December 2011, pp. 499-513.
- "Uncertainty, Expectations, and Fundamentals: Whatever Happened to Long-Term Oil Prices?" (with Bassam Fattouh), Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Vol. 27, Issue 1, Spring 2011, pp. 186-206.
- "Factor Analysis of Responses to Thermal, Electrical, and Mechanical Painful Stimuli Supports the Importance of Multi-Modal Pain Assessment" (with A.Y. Neziri, M. Curatolo, E. Nüesch, O.K. Andersen, L. Arendt-Nielsen and P. Jüni), Pain, Vol. 152, Issue 5, May 2011, pp. 1148-1155.
- "The Inflationary Consequence of a Currency Changeover: Evidence from the Michelin Red Guide" (with Fabrizio Adriani and Giancarlo Marini), Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 71, Issue 1, February 2009, pp. 111-133.
- "Non-Linearity in the Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from UK Firms" (with Bassam Fattouh and Laurence Harris), Empirical Economics, Vol. 34, No. 3, June 2008, pp. 417-438.
Events & Presentations
Research Programs & Projects