Affiliation: Department of Economics and Finance (DEF) - University of Tor Vergata
Other Affiliation: Toulouse School of Economics (IDEI)
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Telephone: +39 06 7259 5735
Web page: http://sites.google.com/site/andreaattar
Research Interests: Economic Theory, Theory of Incentives, Banking
Andrea Attar is Associate Professor in the Department of Economics at University of Rome Tor Vergata since october 2007. He received a BA in Economics from the University of Rome La Sapienza in 1998, a Doctorate in Economic Sciences from La Sapienza in 2003 and Ph.D. in Economics from UCL-CORE in 2005. In 2005-2007 he was Marie Curie Fellow at IDEI, Toulouse School of Economics.
- Non-Exclusive Competition under Adverse Selection (with T. Mariotti and F. Salanie), Theoretical Economics (forthcoming).
- Two-sided communication in competing mechanism games (with E. Campioni and G. Piaser), Journal of Mathematical Economics (forthcoming).
- Competing mechanism games of moral hazard: communication and robustness (with E. Campioni, G. Piaser and U. Rajan), Review of Economic Design (forthcoming).
- Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons, (with T. Mariotti and F. Salanie), Econometrica (2011) 79(6): 1869–1918.
- On multiple principal, multiple agent models of moral hazard (with E. Campioni, G. Piaser and U. Rajan), Games and Economic Behavior (2010) 68(1): 376-390.
Events & Presentations
- Columbia Business School, NYU (Stern), Paris School of Economics, Max Planck Institute Bonn, ETH Zurich.
Research Programs & Projects
- Competitive nonlinear pricing; Mediation in Contract Theory.