Affiliation: Telematica University Giustino Fortunato
Other Affiliation: ECGI
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Research Interests: Group of Companies, Corporations, Antitrust, BEhavioural Analysis of Law
Emiliano Marchisio was born in Rome (Italy), Nov. 6th, 1975. He graduated in Law, "La Sapienza" University, Rome, 1999. He gained his LL.M. in International Business Law at the "Queen Mary - University of London" in 2001 and his Ph.D. in Public Law of Economics at the University "La Sapienza" of Rome in 2005.
He is Associate Professor of Commercial Law in Benevento, University Giustino Fortunato, and Contract Professor of Competition and IP Law in Rome, University "Tor Vergata".
He has also taught commercial law, law of extraordinary corporate operations, international business law.
He has written two books and several articles and contributions in different areas of commercial law, with a special interest in corporate governance and corporate groups.
- “Critical Remarks on Collective Dominant Position in EU and Italian Antitrust Law”, European Competition Law Review, 11/2013, pp. 559-569
- “A Behavioural Analysis of Shareholders’ Meetings”, European Business Law Review, 1/2015 (forthcoming)
- “Validity Under Italian Law of a Bermuda Mortgage on an Aircraft Registered in Bermuda – Excerpt from a Legal Opinion after the Blue Sky English Case”, Revista Europea de Derecho de la Navegación Marítima y Aeronáutica, 2013 (forthcoming)
- Usi alternativi del gruppo di società - La regolazione dei gruppi tra disciplina del «governo» delle società e diritto settoriale delle imprese, Napoli, Jovene, 2009
- Sulle “funzioni” del diritto privato nella costituzione economica fascista, Macerata, CEUM, 2007
Events & Presentations
Research Programs & Projects