Affiliation: University of Naples Parthenope
Address: via Generale Parisi n. 13, 80132 NapoliResearch Interests:
Environmental economics, health economics, development economics, applied microeconometrics
I am an Assistant Professor at the Department of Economics and Management (DISAE), University of Naples "Parthenope" and Research Fellow at CEIS Tor Vergata.
Before joining the DISAE, I was postdoctoral researcher at the IEFE, Bocconi University and at the Department of Economics, Roma Tre University.
I got a MSc and a PhD in Environmental and Development Economics at the Roma Tre University of Rome. Visiting student at the EPFL-CEMI in Lausanne and BC3 in Bilbao.
With a central focus on environmental economics, my research interests include related effects on economic development, health and innovation process.
I have partecipated to both national and international research programs, financed by academic, governmental and intergovernmental institutions (FAO of the United Nations, Ministry of the Environment, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture and European Commission).
I am a Visitinps Fellow since 2018; my research project investigates the effects of air pollution on labor supply in Italy using employer-employee data.
- Diversification strategies and adaptation deficit: evidence from rural communities in Niger. World Development 101C (2018) pp. 219-234, with Solomon Asfaw and Giacomo Pallante
- Improving the Efficiency Targeting of Malawi's Farm Input Subsidy Programme: Big Pain, Small Gain? Food Policy 73, pp. 104-118, with Solomon Asfaw, Giacomo Pallante and Andrea Cattaneo
- Technology invention and adoption in residential energy consumption: A stochastic frontier approach.
Energy Economics, vol. 66, pp. 85-98, with Giovanni Marin
- Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on eco-innovation: A patent analysis of energy-efficient technologies.
Research Policy. vol. 46(4), pp. 799-819, with Valeria Costantini and Francesco Crespi
- Analyzing Trade-offs in International Climate Policy Options: The Case of the Green Climate Fund. World Development, vol. 74(C), pp. 93-107, with Anil Markandya, Valeria Costantini, Alessandro Antimiani et al.
Events & Presentations
- Bank of Italy - Invited Seminar, July 2019
- IZA 7th Workshop on Environment and Labor, Bonn, June 2019
- JRC-European Commission - Invited seminar, April 2018