Affiliation: Department of Management and Law (DMD) - University of Tor Vergata
Other Affiliation: University of Italian Switzerland Faculty of Economics
Address: via Columbia n. 2, 00133 Roma
Telephone: +39 06 7259 5815- Fax: +39 062020687
Research Interests: Strategic planning and strategic management in public sector; Innovation and change management in the public sector; New public management and public governance; Organization development and change management; Programming, budgeting and management control; Financial management in public sector and Public private partnership; Arts and cultural management; Sustainable communities governance in funding projects and energy efficiency; Local economic and social development; Programmes and projects analysis and evaluation ( EU funds)
Since 2002 Professor of Public and no profit management at the Faculty of Economics - University of Southern Switzerland, Lugano and Since 2002 Marco Meneguzzo is full professor of Public administration and management - Dept of Business Government and Philosphy Faculty of Economics University of Rome Tor Vergata Rome - Italy .
At the present he is:
- Director of Master in Innovation and Public management ( organized by University Roma Tor Vergata and University Roma 3 - Rome Italy) Xi edition
- Codirector of Master programme in NPO management and social enterprises launched at University Roma Tor Vergata (2012) II edition
- Codirector of NET MEGS Master in Health economics & management Universities of Lugano, Lausanne, Bern - Switzerland ;
- Professor in the Master in Cultural economics and management University Roma Tor Vergata, Master in International Tourism University of Pavia Italy and University of Lugano Switzerland, Master in Health Economics and management University of Tor Vergata Rome.
He coordinated in recent years various projects funded by Italian Ministry of University and scientific research (PRIN projects) : 1998 -2000 public networks governance (Bocconi University local unity ) ; 2004 2006 Governance and performance evaluation of public and non profit networks in multimedia and cultural sector ( Roma Tor Vergata local unity ) ; 2008 2010 Governing, managing and developing networks of public administrations and public/private partnerships in labour and knowledge intensive sectors ( Roma Tor Vergataunit national project leader ) . Since 2009 he is also coordinator of the COST project (cofounded by European Union and Swiss Government) on “ the role of medicine and technology in the management integrated care“.
With regards to the membership in international research and academic networks, the main experiences are :
- 2012 - Co Chair of the XVI IRSPM (international research society in public management) international conference 2012 University of Roma Tor Vergata (theme : "contradictions in public management Managing in volatile times")
- 2012 - Coordinator of EGPA (European group of public administration) Track Public networks management and governance
- Since 2008 - Scientific committee EURAM European academy of management Track Public management
- Since 2009 - Member of the Scientific committee of EGPA MED (Euromediterranean dialogue )
- Since 2005 - Member of International research society in public sector management
- Since 1994 - Member of CLAD (centrolatinoamericanopara el desarrollo) - International network of Universities and Research center in Spanish speaking countries ( www.clad.ve.org ) ;
- Since 1994 Member of the European Evaluation Society. (www.ees.org)
During the decade 1990 – 2000 he has been visiting professor and professor for a short term appointment in the following Universities : EscolaAdministracaoEmpresaFundacaoGetulio Vargas, Sao Paulo, Brazil New Public Management and Innovations in the Public Sector ) ; Centre NationaleFonctionPubliqueTerritoriale C.N.F.P.T, INSEAD, Paris, France (local government management) ; EcolenationaleTravaux Publics Etat Lyon, Lyon, France (project analysis and evaluation) ; UniversitatAutonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain (local government management ) ; ESADE, Barcelona, Spain (local government management) ; Institute of Health Care University of Malta, Malta (health care services management ) ; Fundacion ISALUD, Buenos Aires, Argentina.(health care services management ) ; University of La Habana Cuba.
In the last decade he has been visiting professor at University of Aix en provence Marseille III (2010-2011), professor of Cultural management at University of Lugano Switzerland, professor for short term courses at University of Granada Euroarab Foundation ( Spain) (2008) , National academy of public administration and political science Hanoi Vietnam ( 2011) , National Economics University Hanoi 2013
The 5 most recent Publications
- Frey M Meneguzzo M Fiorani G La sanità come volano dello sviluppo economico ETS Editore tecnico scientifico 2010
- Fiorani G Jannelli R MeneguzzoCSR 2.0 proattiva e sostenibile tra mercati globali e gestione della crisi EGEA Milano 2012
- Calciolari S Meneguzzo M Management Sanitario:principi, esperienze locali ed internazionali, prospettiveSwissschool public health USI Bellinzona 2012
- Cepiku D MeneguzzoM Public administration reform in Italy: a shopping-basket approach to the New Public Management or the New Weberianism? International Journal of public administration 34 1-7 2011
- Meneguzzo M Fiorani G MezzomoKeinert T Direito a saúde, auditorias cívicas e sustentabilidade no sistema nacional de saúde na Italia Boletim Instituto de Saude São Paulo 2010
Events & Presentations
Research Programs & Projects
- Regione Basilicata - Rapporto Ceis Sanità 2012
- Azienda Ospedaliera Regionale "San Carlo" della Regione Basilicata - AOR - Bilancio di Missione