Research Associate in Economics
- Full time
- 1 year fixed-term contract, renewable for 1 year
- Salary: 41.000 euro (approx.)
- Closing date: 9th May, 2021
- Expected start date: September 2021
CEIS Tor Vergata invites highly qualified and motivated applicants for the position of Research Associate (postdoc). The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the research project on "Fleets, autonomous vehicles and new technologies in transport: market design and business models"
The Research Associate will be asked to produce excellent research output related to the above mentioned research project, contributing to the activities of the research group.
• Ph.D. in economics, with a focus on Industrial Organization/Applied Microeconomics;
• Good quantitative skills and experience working with data, and/or good skills in handling theoretical models;
• Fluency in English (both spoken and written).
• Internationally competitive salary of approx. 41,000 euro per year, not subject to income taxation;
• Resources for the participation in international meetings and conferences;
• A dynamic and international research environment.
Please submit your complete application (in Italian or English) via our online system: https://pica.cineca.it/uniroma2/. Letters of reference (to be uploaded with the application documents or sent separately to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) are not necessary but very welcome.
Closing date for applications: 9th May, 2021
About CEIS Tor Vergata
The Centre for Economic and International Studies (CEIS) was established by the University of Rome Tor Vergata in 1987 and is an internationally recognized economic research centre within the University of Rome Tor Vergata. CEIS is committed to produce and disseminate outstanding research and analyses for the promotion of sustainable economic development, and to expand and improve public policy options in Italy and around the world.
According to REPEC, our Centre belongs to the top 5% of the world ranking of Economic Research Centers and Universities and is one of the first within the Italian research centers.
CEIS is part of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Rome Tor Vergata, which includes the Department of Economics and Finance and the Department of Management and Law.